- a ribbon on a keyhole top (not for the first time either)
- the cuff on a pyjama top (which I won't be using again until next winter, but at least now it's done)
- various patches on my wheat pack (ditto)
- a flowy chiffon skirt, which fell apart after only washing it a few times
- a negligee strap (ok, technically I did this one last week). I had only worn it a few times, too!
Wednesday, 26 November 2008
This goal was a 'must do', rather than a 'want to do', and it's no surprise that a stitch in time might have saved the nine I did tonight (so to speak). We didn't go dancing, and for some reason I felt the desire to attack the minor mending pile. (Similar to my urge to purge last week, I'm guessing.) Here's what I fixed tonight: