Here's some of what I've been up to this month.
- I'm reading (and loving) The Hundred Foot Journey by Richard C Morais. It's delightful, funny and tempestuous all at once. I may skip the movie of the same name, though.
- The Coffee Supreme Brazil blend has kept me company this weekend. It goes well as a triple espresso with a teaspoon of vanilla Shott.
- These girls are getting themselves set for many kilometres of walking this summer. They're green for go.
|These shoes were made for walking|
- My blacklist of shops I'm boycotting until my Christmas watershed is officially lifted on 1 December is growing daily. Seriously, it's not Christmas in October!!
- I'm loving the second series of Grand Designs NZ. I was so worried that a massive dose of cultural cringe would overpower my enjoyment of the show, but it's been really well made and local architect Chris Moller is a great presenter.
- My musical renaissance artists this month are Elvis Costello and Van Morrison. Irish goodness all the way.
- Everyone I know loves curly fries except for one particular 3 year old boy with curly hair. Co-relation?
|Curly fries are the best|