- 50 g butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Melt butter, sugar and honey together in a saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Add flour, baking powder and ginger and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Drop teaspoon lots onto a cold oven tray, leaving enough room for mixture to spread to double its size.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes or until golden. Leave on tray a few minutes to cool before removing to a wire rack. Makes 20.