Once again, I meticulously followed the recipe and rolled exact teaspoonfuls into balls then flattened to cook. I ended up with lots of teeny tiny bite sized yoyos (and way more than the 20 stated in the recipe), leaving me with some leftover mixture to experiment with bigger sized biscuits. Success!
- 175 g butter, softened
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- few drops vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup custard powder
- 50 g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla essence.
- Sift flour and custard powder together. Mix sifted ingredients into creamed mixture.
- Roll teaspoonsful of mixture into balls. Place on an oven tray. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When cold, sandwich together in twos with butter filling. Makes 20.
- Beat all ingredients together until well combined.