Tuesday 21 September 2010

What wine are you?

Apparently this quick quiz from New World supermarkets can tell you what wine you are. After going on a few wine trails in Blenheim and Martinborough, I have a fair idea of what I like, but this has come after trying about 100 different wines of various varieties and from numerous vineyards. Would a simple quiz be able to reach the same conclusions as our wine tastings? We'll see.

Pinot noir. Really? Hmmm. Obviously not.

I have tried the #1 recommendation in question, Russian Jack Pinot Noir 2009, at a cheese tasting event I went to recently. It was ok and a good match for the bruschetta we were eating, but not something I'd buy a bottle (or glass) of.

What's your wine match? Did the quiz work for you?

1 comment:

donna said...

What fun. According to this I am a Sauvignon Blanc-- suprises me because I'm not a huge fan of it.

I'm more of a Shiraz girl.