- Summer has arrived in Wellington! Let's hope it stays until March.
- The baby duckies around work have grown up and are now teenagers.
- My sweetie's cat had an operation on Monday to remove a cancerous growth from his ear. He now hates us passionately and repaid us by peeing on our bed on Tuesday night. :-(
- Coffee Creation in Petone is still the absolute best place to stock up on fresh coffee for the weekend.
- I tried to book for high tea at Mojo for this weekend. Turns out they're fully booked until at least 9 January 2011!
- We had a yummy dinner out at Public last night.
- It took three attempts to get our workplace Secret Santa sorted. I'm convinced some team members were sabotaging the process. ;-)
- Wellington has launched a cool advent calendar with discounts and deals from Wellington businesses as prizes.
- Tui has got their own advent calendar for the boys.
Friday, 3 December 2010
It's Friday, folks! Time for a quick roundup of the week as I wait to go into town tonight for a Christmas harbour cruise. The weather is perfect and the harbour is looking beautiful and glassy - should be a perfect night out on the water.