I'm not going to write about how I've got nothing to write about (or apologise for it). I won't even tweet about it. I know my mojo will be hiding somewhere. I have several posts started on this blog and my professional blog, along with several books and an almost-completed sewing project. There's some pretty big stuff going down at work at the moment - stepping in the right direction, but there is a long way to go yet. I'm sure this is contributing to my lost mojo. So, here's an abbreviated post of sorts until my mojo returns.
- We went to the Government House open day on Saturday. I started writing a blog post about it but didn't finish uploading the photos I took. You can sure see that a whole lot of cha-ching has gone into the project, even without the appearance of apparent bling. I might get around to posting it someday.
- We had dinner at Two Black Sheep Cafe and Baa on Saturday night and used our Spreets vouchers. We're doing well with getting a life via various daily deal sites.
- I had a great girls' night out at Cafe Pasha on Friday night. I was completely thrilled when a young lady introduced herself to me as one of my former students. She was an 8-year-old in the second class I taught way back in 1998. Wow, she's all grown up now!
- We are at the initial planning stages of renovating the kitchen. The renovations will be modest but exciting none-the-less. (That's another blog post I've started.)
- Our kitten is now a very active and affentionate (like that word? = affection and attention) teenage cat. We are trying to train her to use the cat flap. She will go through it if pushed through paws first but would rather train us to open the back door for her every time she wants to come and go. It's a battle of wits!
- I've got a great story about a friend's daughter's dinner party that I started writing about. Guests were required to bring a partner, a foreigner or an animal. Until I post it, you can let your imagination join the dots.