I don't have a fancy/smart phone that can get online so can't guarantee internet access during the week. How will I cope with a week offline? Well, I've managed it before (kind of - just) but hope to be able to check things on my laptop or iPod touch occasionally ... hopefully.
Just in case I can't get online every day, I'm going to post a digest of my #DailyBitch tweets in advance, because I know the Twitterverse will be hanging out for them each day. ;-) Really.
- Saturday 20 August: "I want a man who is rich, sensitive and neutered." #DailyBitch
- Monday 22 August: "I've stopped blaming my parents and started blaming my children." #DailyBitch
- Tuesday 23 August: "Life is so much less stressful if you ignore." #DailyBitch
- Wednesday 24 August: "I never hate myself in the morning; I sleep past noon." #DailyBitch
- Thursday 25 August: "Nice outfit, girl. Skank convention in town?" #DailyBitch
- Friday 26 August: "Some of my deepest insights are based on a lifetime of not giving a crap." #DailyBitch
- Saturday 27 August: "The more men change, the less their underwear stinks." #DailyBitch