Chocolate chip cookiesIngredients
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 185 g butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix together the cooled melted butter with the sugars. Beat in the vanilla essence and egg.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients and the chocolate chips.
- Place large spoonfuls of dough on greased trays and bake for 15 minutes. Cool on baking trays and then transfer to a wire rack.
|Chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven|