It's one of my favourite sayings. Qui tutto bene! All is well. Even when things don't seem to be going to well at the time, I still like how the saying rolls off the tongue. One of my ongoing 101 in 1001 activities is #48 - Find something to be happy and thankful for each day. While I don't make a conscious attempt to record (or even think about) something positive every single day, I'd like to think that my thoughts are tending towards appreciating the simple pleasures that makes life great.
Here are some of my #48s at the moment - and there are plenty more in my life:
- I baked orange chocolate cupcakes for a pot luck dinner with friends at the weekend. I'll try out a new recipe for ganache fudge another time and see if I can turn it into some sort of decoration.
- We are having lots of fun with our ukulele orchestra at work. In fact, it makes Tuesday the best day of the working week.
- My new camera is awesome!
- I'm still enjoying Zumba.
- Wellington on a Plate started this weekend and I have booked in for a few of the festival events: Cupcakes and Cocktails, Discovering Artisan Cheese, and Making Great Patisserie with WelTec. Bellissimo!
- In among some hideously cold and wintry weather, we are already being teased with some beautiful spring days. That means that spring flowers are not too far away.
- I have just landed the job of my dreams - I have been waiting to make lemonade for a looooong time! :-)