- Today was cheese scone day at work. Yay!
- The sun is shining and it was a glorious almost-summer's day today.
- A mother duck and her family of five baby duckies came for a wander around work yesterday.
- Tomorrow, I am going to go costume hunting for the Gangsters' Ball next weekend. I'm looking for a flapper dress.
- It just might be a hammock weekend - the first for this summer.
- I have stocked up on coffee for the weekend. Coffee Creation in Petone is an awesome place to buy fresh coffee beans.
- I baked a yummy banana loaf last night and there's still some left.
- My cough is finally dying down and I'm slowly getting my energy back.
- I'm feeling a little bit smug about having just bought
- I have a voucher for chocolate truffles to spend at Butlers - this could be the weekend that I spend them.
- I'm making progress with finishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Just 100ish pages to go!
- I'm in the mood to bake (again) this weekend.
Friday, 12 November 2010
It's Friday! It has been a long week but filled with lots of little things that are good. Here's a quick roundup: