- Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
What the - seriously, what does that do? I guess that's a 'no'.
- What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
- Ever been in a car wreck?
I've been in a couple of small car crashes but nothing I'd call a wreck.
- Were you popular in high school?
I definitely wasn't one of the popular girls, but I had a lot of friends, many of whom I am still in contact with 20 years later.
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
No - and I never would.
- Are looks important?
Unfortunately, sometimes ... but not in the big scheme of things.
- Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
- By what age would you like to be married?
Whoops - well and truly missed that age.
- Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
- Have you ever made a mistake?
All the time - far too many to count.
- Are you a good tipper?
Thankfully we don't tip in New Zealand. I'd probably tip grudgingly if it were brought in here.
- What's the most you have spent for a haircut?
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yes, but only while I was a teacher myself. (We were together for three years.)
- Have you ever peed in public?
- What song do you want played at your funeral?
Closing Theme from The Muppet Show.
- Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
- What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Not exactly sure but it's likely to involve coffee, chocolate, strawberries and cashew nuts.
- Beatles or Stones?
Beatles, definitely - but the Stones aren't too far behind.
- If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Don't go there. I wouldn't mind having a guarantee that all trace of a couple of bands could be wiped out, though.
- Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Wine, although I'm not much of a drinker.
- Do you have any phobias?
Nothing I'd consider a phobia, but I'm not too impressed with creepy crawlies.
- What are your plans for the future?
Cure cancer and create world peace ... seriously, I learned to not make plans for the future a looooong time ago.
Sunday, 6 November 2011
I haven't done one of these in a long time. Here's part 1 of The Madness Meme from Sunday Stealing. No guarantees there'll be a part 2 from me next week, though!