Banana chocolate chip (and walnut) muffinsIngredients
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Weetbix, crushed
- 1 egg
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large or 2 smallish bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Sift flour, baking powder and sugar into a bowl.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and crushed Weetbix, then make a well in the middle of the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and stir in the melted butter along with the milk, then pour into the well in the dry ingredients.
- Add the mashed banana, then stir briefly - just enough so that it's mushed together.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
|Banana chocolate chip walnut muffins|