Thursday 11 March 2010

Dinner Spinner

I have just downloaded the coolest application onto my iPod touch. It's called Dinner Spinner and was released by one of my most often-referred to recipe sites, All recipes Australia New Zealand. There are both free and pro versions (guess which one this cheapskate has downloaded?), so iPhone users could even use it at the supermarket when umming and ahhing over what to cook for dinner that night! Once you've downloaded a particular recipe, you can save it as a favourite and even view it offline later.

The free version lets you choose from twelve different dish types (dinner, bbq, vegetarian, salad etc), thirteen basic ingredients (fruit, grain, lamb, chocolate, pasta etc), as well as cooking times. Simply 'spin' up your preferred combination and then view your matches.

Not sure what you're in the mood for? Fancy a surprise? Just shake your iPod touch/iPhone and let it choose a random selection for you to browse through. I can see that I'm going to have a lot of fun with this app. Buon appetito!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that looks like fun!!!

Juli said...

Looks like a cool app.

P.S. I just got an iPod Touch. I'm in love!