Banoffee dessert pizzaMaple toffee sauce ingredients
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup maple flavoured syrup
- 2-3 pizza bases
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts
- vanilla ice cream
- Place the sauce ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place one pizza base on a lined baking tray. Heat pizza base for 5-9 minutes or until golden. Take out from oven and spread with 1-2 tablespoons of the maple toffee sauce. Top with sliced bananas and sprinkle over cinnamon.
- Place on serving plate and sprinkle over nuts and top with ice cream and more toffee sauce. Serve immediately.
|Banoffee dessert pizza|