Crunchy chocolate sliceIngredients
- 170 g butter, softened
- 115 g icing sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup cornflakes
- Cream together the butter and icing sugar using an electric mixer. Add the flour, baking powder and cocoa and combine.
- Beat in the vanilla essence.
- Add cornflakes and mix by hand. Press into a greased slice tin (20 x 30 cm).
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2-3 tablespoons boiling water
- Beat together the icing sugar, cocoa, butter and boiling water together. Add boiling water until desired consistency.
- Spread over cooled slice. Cut into squares when the icing is set and store in an airtight container.
|Crunchy chocolate slice|