Tuesday 6 January 2009

Sunday Stealing


I came across Sunday Stealing via Transplanted Magnolia's blog. Each week, this blog 'steals' a meme from somewhere and invited bloggers to respond with links to their own blogs. Being partial to a bit of blog meme stealing myself, I think this is going to be a new 'must do' for Café Chick. Why? Because it's the summer holidays, and just because I can, I guess.

The New Year Meme
  1. Looking back on 2008, what might your theme song have been?
    Spinning Wheel, by Blood, Sweat & Tears

  2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you?
    Catherine Zeta Jones (I wish!)

  3. What was your greatest gift of 2008?
    Being happy with who I am and with my sweetie.

  4. What is your New Year resolution, or, what are you committing to this year?
    I don't do New Year's resolutions, but want to continue with my 101 in 1001.

  5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be?
    Summer Breeze, by Seals & Crofts (or the Isley Brothers - either is fine)

  6. What do you wish for your body in 2009?
    That it becomes 10kg lighter.

  7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year.
    Riding in a hot air balloon.

  8. What do you long for 2009 to bring?
    Good health, good times with my sweetie and friends, and a new job for when my contract finishes at the end of January.

  9. If that happened, how would you feel?
    Happy and contented.

  10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?
    Europe - all over!

  11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be?
    Living life to the fullest by being yourself and being happy.

  12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be?
    Exciting times: A fresh page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that site! I'm glad you liked it! It always has fun meme's!

Random Thoughts said...

How fantastic! I think I will copy and paste to my own blog!