Monday 19 January 2009

What font are you?

I never realised Café Chick could be a font. I'm somewhat picky about fonts, templates and their correct use within web design and publishing, but had never stopped to think what font I could be. Silly me!? ;-)



You Are Palatino



You consider yourself to be creative and artistic.
And you'd like everyone else to know it!

You take design and aesthetics seriously.
You like everything in your life to be unique and beautiful - but never gaudy!



Now, if only the code for these results could have been in palatino, lol!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooo a quiz, a quiz!!!

Thanks for the distraction - off to do this and post on my blog now!

Blogger In Middle-earth said...

Kia ora Angela

There are times when I reckon mine must be WINGDINGS!

Catchya

Anonymous said...

You are very unique and quite striking. You are forceful and aggressive.
You never go unnoticed, and people recognize your power instantly.

While you make your presence known, your message is a bit fuzzy.
You are not the easiest person to understand, and you're not one for details.