Friday 2 May 2008

How many of me?

My name is relatively common. I know of at least one other in New Zealand with the same first, middle and last name as me. We are in the same profession, are six weeks apart in age, and have similar interests (apparently). I've never met her but feel I know her, as I've been declined a credit card due to her bad debt, had random people claim to have been my flatmate in various small towns and saying "hi" to me through others they know, and had my salary deducted to pay for her court fines!

How's this for self-indulgent? You can find out how many other people in the US have the same name as you via this website. It only works for first and last names, and I had thought there would be more than this:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
242
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

So, now you know!

1 comment:

Nisha said...

i hadn't seen this post before, but thought i'd respond. apparently there are "1 or fewer" people with my first and last name. so i guess my non-married life is the "or fewer" part. haha...