- 150 g butter
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 6 tbsp cornflour
- white and dark chocolate melts
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over a moderate heat. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Sift over flour and cornflour and stir to combine.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and place on a greased tray.
- Make an indentation with a thumb in the centre of each biscuit and place in a white or dark chocolate button.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Makes 16-18.