- Water glasses kept in the fridge at cafés. Nice.
- Cheese scones. I still can't get enough of them.
- Ginger crunch. It smells so good in the oven and tastes even better.
- iPod shuffle. I love how my iPod is so random that I can go from listening to AC/DC to Los Bravos to The Muppets to Paul Simon to Amy Winehouse all within five songs.
- Noise cancelling headphones. It's amazing just how many irritations can be replaced by my favourite music (albeit temporarily).
- Good friends and long, leisurely weekend brunches. One can never have enough.
- Missing Pieces. Never fails to produce a tear or two.
- The price of movie tickets. $17 to sit in a dark room for an hour and a half with a bunch of strangers?
- Micromanagement. You know it's true.
- TV or radio ads that shout at me. No, Harvey Norman, No!
- Stress related insomnia. It wouldn't be so bad if I I could actually achieve something useful during those wee small hours.
- Junk mail and circulars cluttering up letterboxes. Some weeks, my recycling bin can barely keep up.
- The impending end of daylight savings time. The mornings sure are getting darker (and colder)!