Monday 30 June 2008

Firefox 3.0 vs del.icio.us

Since I got my Mac, I've been a new convert to Mozilla Firefox. I love it as a browser; it's clean, simple, easy to use, and supports almost everything I do. I eagerly downloaded Firefox 3 this morning, after being wowed by some of the FAQs and stats related to its release, including an attempt at a Guinness World Record for the most downloads in a 24 hour period (more than 8 million). So I joined the more than 25 million users so far in jumping from Firefox 2 to discover that it now supports even more of what I do. Except one vital thing.

My beloved del.icio.us tool bar is not compatible with Firefox 3. How can this be?? When the Top 100 Tools for Learning were released in Spring 2008, del.icio.us and Firefox were ranked numbers 1 and 2 respectively. Now they're not compatible with each other's latest versions! Come on guys, get it together and stay at the top of the list.

No comments: