Friday 20 June 2008

Where can I go?

I have some Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollars which are due to expire soon. I also have Qantas Frequent Flyer points stacked up, and a heap of Flybuys. And still I only travel for work! However, I'm determined to not lose my points next month, so am keeping an eye on Grabaseat each day and thinking about a short overseas jaunt in mid-October. I need to make a decision in the next few weeks and get something booked.

Air New Zealand have this cool map system where you can slide down to the number of airpoints dollars you have and it shows you where you can go with them, from your starting destination. So far, I can only make it around the country, but it's great to see so many orange lines ... most likely they'll be used to fly to Auckland before heading overseas, where I'll return from Auckland via Flybuys. *Dream time sigh*

No comments: