Tuesday 17 March 2009

Relaxation massage

Today, I carried out a goal I was really looking forward to: #42 - Have a massage. After my relaxation massage course a few weeks ago, I was keen to get back onto the table for myself.

For Valentine's Day, my sweetie gave me a voucher for a relaxation massage. He shopped around and decided that nourishe was the place for me; he was right. Deborah performs miracles; she quickly figured out where the tension was in my body and worked to release it. I was tempted to stop and ask her a couple of times how she was doing certain things (which I didn't recognise from my course), but I was in such a state of bliss that I didn't want to move or even speak. I will definitely be back sometime in the future.

Ahhhh.

5 comments:

Sab said...

ok, now I'm jealous! I've just gotta go do that item on my 101 list too!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too! I need one of those so bad

Anonymous said...

My shoulders are as stiff as a coat hanger! A massage would be nice, but a reasonable substitute at the end of the day is Andrew Johnson's Relaxation MP3, which I see you can now download for free.

Kelly said...

Ooooooo sounds blissful!

We were getting weekly 15 min massages at work until a week ago. Damn recession cost cutting has meant it's been scrapped and my neck and shoulders are already paying the price.

Von Andalora said...

Wow, that's probably the best gift a guy can give to a tired, special someone! I hope I can get one of those from my dear sometime soon, as well.