- Read a book or two.
- Sew, sew, sew (embroidery).
- Drink coffee.
- Play a few rounds of mini-golf.
- Play with my nephew. He's nearly 3 and entirely gorgeous!
- Visit Somes Island (weather permitting).
- Buy a ninja costume for the sevens weekend.
- Make some flowers out of gum paste to decorate cupcakes with.
- Have a massage.
- Get a haircut and get a real job. Seriously, the honeymoon is definitely over at work and, while I'd like to stay there and put some projects into action, it doesn't hurt to see what else is around.
- Organise my recipes and baking gear for once and for all.
- Investigate buying either a bread maker, a food processor or a set of good kitchen knives (or all three) to spend my 101 in 1001 money on.
- Lie in my hammock.
Saturday, 22 January 2011
For those of us living in Wellington, we have the luxury of a long weekend with Monday being Wellington Anniversary Day. Having had a somewhat shortened break over Christmas and New Year, I am going to extend this luxury by having a full week off work. After two weeks back in the job, I'm already ready for a break.