Sunday 2 January 2011

Over the edge meme

A Sunday Stealing meme for a Sunday night. Feel free to steal as you please.
  1. What curse word do you use the most? Probably sh!t.
  2. Do you own an iPod? Two - a classic video iPod and an iPod touch.
  3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Vividly.
  4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take the picture - I hate photos of me.
  5. Has anyone ever called you lazy? All the time.
  6. Has anyone told you a secret this week? I don't think so. If they have, it's safe with me as I don't remember.
  7. What is the first thing you notice about the someone that you are attracted to? Their body language/posture.
  8. What are you looking forward to? Lots of stuff! Mostly everything that the excitement of a new year holds.
  9. Do you own any band t-shirts? I don't think so - I'm too cheap to buy them at concerts.
  10. When is the last time you slept on the floor? It must have been a while as I can't remember the most recent time. I've recently recovered from a back injury so tried to avoid sleeping on floors these past couple of years.
  11. What did you do last night? Watched Shutter Island at home on DVD - great movie.
  12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? Opposite sex - I always have, for some reason.
  13. Who was the last person to make you mad? My sweetie. It's all ok now, though.
  14. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Actually, the thought of being tied to anyone for 24 hours makes me grimmace.
  15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? It's usually how it happens, but doesn't mean I agree with it.
  16. What’s something you’ve always wanted? A purple car.
  17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Sometimes.
  18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 Mustang? No, but a purple car would be nice.
  19. Where is/are your best friend(s)? Currently spending the holidays with her family in New Plymouth but she lives in Auckland.
  20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? A warm ocean.
Who's next?

2 comments:

Sonny said...

Loved your answers!
My answers are up too, stop by if ya like!

Happy New Year!

I am Harriet said...

I haven't seen a purple car in years. Maybe it's time to bring them back.
I like your curse word!

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/thank-you-for-66-ways-to-save-money/

Join us for Monday Mayhem